Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Photo Shoot

My parents, aka professional photographers, were at my mom's/my hairdresser's salon, photographing a girl for a pageant. When she was finished, I jumped in and got a few outfit pictures!




Oops! I'm wearing the same socks and shoes as the last post... unintentional! But I've fallen in love with these shoes. I wanted them for almost a year, but they were just too much for me to spend on one pair of shoes (major budget here!). Then I went to Dillard's and they were having a one day 40% off sale - and now they're mine (mwahaha)! 


Speaking of budgets, this cardigan was $10 at Charlotte Russe. Did I mention I love that store? About half the clothes I own are from there.














At some point in the future, I'm going to interview Russell, Shane, and Kerri, my hairstylists and good friends, on here. Not only do they do hair, but make-up, clothes, parties, pageants...you name it, they do it better than anyone else! Also, Kerri always has the cutest outfits so I'll probably do a fashion profile on her. 
I have a school dance coming up in a few weeks and Shane was wonderful enough to order me a dress from Terani Couture! I can't WAIT to wear it. I'll post pictures of it after the dance.
As always, please comment or email to tell me what you think, that would be lovely!




(Tank top - CR. Cardigan - CR. Skirt - Anthropologie. Shoes - Gianni Bini.)

9 comments:

Maria E. said...

I love your skirt! Lovely pictures. :) And I agree that Charlotte Russe is an amazing shop...one of my absolute favorites. :)

--Maria E.
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

Jay said...

Such great photos!! :)

http://commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/

Fashion Clown said...

really cute outfit
so girly and elegant

thanks for visitng :)

Kenziefaith said...

These pictures are gorgeous!! I love that outfit.

KF x

blorange dice said...

these are beautiful!! i looove the color of that skirt and it looks so nice on you (: how fun that your parents are photographers!

Lace n Coffee said...

Thanks for your comment.
Lovely photos.

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

You are so lucky your parents are proffesional photgraphers. That must be so cool. You are gorgeous. I am in love with those shoes too! :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty! really loving the cardigan. x


p.s. I'm having a valentine's giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

erin :) said...

love the skirt and your cardigan and everything! you have some fabulous photos! wish i had as cool photos!

01 09 10