Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

Hello, hello!
Today is Monday, and I should be at school...but it was canceled because of icy/snowy weather! Yay!

I spent yesterday hoping and praying that school would be canceled...and we got a call last night saying it was!
I slept till 10:30, then rolled out of bed to take these pictures.
The snow between the rocks on the path was pretty much all there was. That's the south's "bad weather" for you!


I wish I could say that I've spent the day lounging, reading magazines, and watching old movies. Oh, well. Maybe later. Right now I'm reading The Battle of the Labyrinth, which is just as good!



Well, have a good snow day!

(Cardigan: Banana Republic. Shirt: Dillard's. Jeans: Charlotte Russe. Boots: Limited Too. Gloves: Target. Glasses: Wal-mart.)

1 comment:

blorange dice said...

cute outfit! i love your gloves with everything and the double glasses (: great blog!!

01 09 10