Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm a Featured Blogger!!

Maria from First Impressions was awesome enough to feature me on her blog! 
Go check it out! While you're there, look at her other posts. I love her style and the other features she does. :)

http://uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com/

My Asian-obsessed friend Kylan (you may know her as the beautiful girl in the dazzling red dress from my Winter Ball post) has found you an especially beautiful (almost as beautiful as herself) picture of the ever so handsome Kim Jaejoong. Please enjoy yourselves, and check out his AMAZING kpop group: DBSK. You won't regret it. I promise. Contact Kylan if you are into kpop. 

(Jaejoong <3)




(Yes, Kylan wrote that second paragraph. But really go look at my feature on Maria's blog, and follow her, too!) :D

3 comments:

blorange dice said...

ooo yay, congrats!!! your fashion show pics down there are so fun (:

Angie Aquarius said...

Congrats to your feature! Something ike thes is really awesome!

*From Munich With Love*
Angie

Kenziefaith said...

I love Maria's blog! Congrats on being featured :)

KF x

01 09 10