Sunday, February 27, 2011

Teal and Telephones


BAM. 
I've been waiting to show these shoes for a while now! Aren't they great?! They were on sale at Shoe Station and I fell in love :)




I went downtown again to shoot these pictures... it's just so beautiful!




See? Even the trashcans make good pictures!




I'm wearing my hair up for a change! That hardly ever happens, but I tried a little braid-headband thing. But onto a cooler topic...
my purse! It's a telephone!!








I know, right?! I bought it last year. I waited for it to go on sale (as I do with everything) and then snatched it up.




Speaking of sales, this jacket was on sale at Ann Taylor Loft, and I got this tank top with a gift card to Anthropologie. Go me!

Well, I really don't have that much to say today, so I will leave you with some fun pictures :)





Make a wish! :)



(Tank top - Anthro. Jacket - Ann Taylor Loft. Jeans - C.R. Shoes - Show Station. Purse - Betsey Johnson.)

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Girl, you are ridiculously beautiful! Which equals ridiculously photogenic ;)
And those shoes are pretty much adorable :D

~Lauren :)

Katie said...

I love the shoes! Now I want a pair like them!

Paper Heart Girl said...

Ahhh, I love those shoes! Wonderful pictures! xxxxxxxxxxxx

TC said...

such lovely pictures! you are so pretty! oh my gosh, I want those shoes!!

treschiccs.blogspot.com

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey said...

Lovely pictures and amazing shoes!!! <3

Laces on My Dress

Maria E. said...

Beautiful pics, as always! :) I looove your hairstyle! Teach me? :)

-- Maria
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

blorange dice said...

whoaaa, great shoes. your hair looks so good up! ann taylor loft has so many secret goodies, like this jacket you found (:

Daisy Mae said...

Super cute! You are beautiful!

-Daisy

www.thephotographicdiaryofmissdaisy.blogspot.com

mist of the blossom rain said...

You're so pretty! Those shoes are AWESOME! And I have to say, those garbage cans were kind of cute.;)

01 09 10