Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Winter Ball

Well, here they are! Just a few snapshots from before the dance. 
My dress is from Terani Couture, and I'm in love with it. I'm actually modeling it on Friday for a beauty pageant type thing (I'm not in the pageant. I'm modeling dresses from the shop that my dress came from.)

L to R: My friends Kathryn, Meg, (me), Kylan! 


 Haha...we are a bit of an odd bunch :)


Our attempt at kawaii...;P

Well, I should be going now. I have to finish my homework (yay) so i can watch Modern Family (awesome show) and the beginning of Glee (I missed it last night)!! 

Favorite TV show anyone? What's yours?


3 comments:

Sydney, The Rabbit-Hearted Girl said...

oh my gosh, that dress is so cute. i never had a dress that cute for dances, a lot of mine were so boring! modern family is hilarious, and glee was so good last night! love those shows. :)

Maria E. said...

I am soooo behind on Glee...I love that show though. :) The Office is good too, except Steve Carrell is leaving. :(
As I said in one of my other comments, super cute dress. Love it! :)

-- Maria Elyse
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

Ali said...

nice pics! I love your dress

http://stylecoffee.blogspot.com/

01 09 10