Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Betty Boop




Hello, hello!
I have not posted an outfit in a while because I've been having too much fun writing my... research paper! Yay!! (*insert sarcasm here*) So if you ever want to know anything about Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo da Vinci, just ask! I've been writing about it all week :P
The cute little face on this shirt makes me think of a cross between Betty Boop and Marilyn Monroe!
 
Speaking of Betty Boop, my school is performing Hello, Dolly! for our musical and I am SUPER DUPER excited to be playing Ernestina Money! Look her up, she's absolutely insane ;) But anyway, the director told me to think Betty Boop for Ernestina's character, so I went and looked up a few of the old cartoons. Betty is so cute and sassy!



Ohh, I love these shoes... they were an early Christmas present last year and I wore them to Russell and Shane's Christmas party. I love the zipper around the bottom.

 
Don't you love the crazy poof my hair did while I was running? Haha, in case you didn't catch that:

 
Well one thing I did find time to do this week was go thrifting (there's always time for that) and I picked up several cute pieces! Check back to see the first of my thrifting finds soon!

 

(Jacket, shirt, tank top, and jeans: Charlotte Russe. Shoes: Steve Madden.)

 

9 comments:

Sara said...

i love your pictures! it always seems like your having fun! very chic outift :)
http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

Oh so cute! Your outfits and photos are awesome!

Maria E. said...

I love your top! :)

Aaahhh, I love musicals and Hello, Dolly! is one of my absolute favorites. (I wanna play Dolly someday! haha) Good luck! Ernestina would be so much fun to play! You'll do great! :)

Steffy's Pro's and Con's said...

you're so pretty i love that top and the shoes are so awesome!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Ann said...

You're so pretty! I love your top! :)

katou said...

Really cute outfit you are really beautiful!!!
http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com

Elisa Kate said...

Oooo! So cute! I love the shoes. :D
Hey! A bunch of my friends were in a Hello Dolly play! It was awesome, I loved it! :D It is one of the BEST movies, pretty cool that you are going to play Ernestina. :D

agent 0017 said...

lovee the shoes, very cute :)
love ya blog too! following :D

Kristen said...

that top is so cute!

01 09 10