Friday, March 4, 2011

Travels

Spring is here! At least where I live... :) If it's still snowing where you live, hang in there!

These trees in my neighborhood just started blooming and we thought we should shoot some pictures there. I actually came up with this outfit to fit the background - it's usually the other way around.






I'd like to take a bit of time in the middle of this post to thank everyone who comments on, follows, or just takes the time to look at my blog :) You all make my day, every day! Each comment and new follower makes me smile. So...yeah. Thanks so much, I wouldn't have a blog without you!! 
 
Haha another thing I'd like to say is that I'm so glad to be a part of such a wonderful community of people, aka bloggers!! A week or so ago I was on Youtube, and I started writing a comment. Now, I hadn't been to Youtube or read any comments on it in a while. So it was a shock to see how different (*cough* mean *cough*) they are from the kind of comments that are on blogs!
Bloggers use words like "lovely" and "wonderful". I thought, "Wow. The girls in the blogging community are so great and supportive and always find the best in people!" :)


I LOVE this dress! The skirt is absolutely huge, so every time I sit down it poofs out, and every time I stand up I want to spin around. I was looking for some kind of little purse to wear with the outfit, and I found this little woven case in my closet! It holds a little fairy tea set from when I was younger.




Military/sailor-ish sweater from my one brief trip to Forever 21. I love the little anchor buttons!


I leave you with a random picture I took of the sky! I'm always amazed at how every single day the sky is a new masterpiece... anyway, enjoy! And have a great weekend!




(Dress - Wink. Sweater - F21. Shoes - Dillard's. Hat - my mom's.)

20 comments:

Maria E. said...

So glad the weather has perked up where you're at! It's still pretty cold here with more snow coming...but the sun's making more appearances, so I think I can bear it a little longer. ;)

Your pics are always so cute, but these ones and this outfit are my absolute favorite that you've posted yet! Especially the 4th picture. :) :) Love the hat and the dress so very much... ♥

~ Maria Elyse
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Oh my oh my, you look just beyond lovely! These pictures (and you as well!) are just so dainty and romantic: I'm in love with them! I would just like to say that you have truly impeccable style and are so very beautiful... I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog!

P.S. I have just a tiny question too if you don't mind! What kind of camera do you own? Your pictures are just gorgeous.

Lauren said...

Hey Miranda! So I kinda "spotlighted" you on my blog; hope you don't mind! I just adore your blog so much, that I just felt the need to share it!
And beautiful post, as always :D

~Lauren :)

Katie said...

oh my gracious, your blog is so adorable. following, for sure!

Arianna said...

Ohmygoodness! Love it!!!! I found you off of Lauren's blog, I'm your 10th follower! :)
~Arianna
likeastar27.blogspot.com

Jocee said...

I LOVE your blog!! I was brought here by Lauren over at "Bits and Pieces" and WOW. I love it!! You're so pretty and I love your outfit and this just inspires me to go out, buy a new camera and get some adorable clothes to model off. Great blog, I'll DEFINITELY be visiting for often :))
-Jocee <3

Elisa said...

Oh my gosh! You are so cute!!! :D
I love your blog too, I am sad I had not found it sooner. :D

I found it because Lauren (from Bits and Pieces)linked it. :D

Elisa said...

p.s this is my blog. :D
http://elisa45.blogspot.com/

mist of the blossom rain said...

The photos are beautiful! Your blog is so sweet. keep writing!

Lily said...

Oooh, Lauren was definitely right about you!!!! Your style is fabulous, Miranda!!

~Lily

Sky said...

Oh my word! I came over from Lauren's blog and your style is BEAUTIFUL! So much like mine. I think I'm in love with that dress. :) I LOVE your blog! And yes, Blogger is sooo much more different than Youtube... it's amazing. I'm glad I started blogging, it's such a lovely environment! :)

-Kylie

Stef / Diversions said...

Thank you for your lovely comment, I am pleased it brought me here :)

You look just gorgeous! Love the detail on your cardi and that dress is just dreamy :) Beautiful location too ♥

Beti said...

oh my god these pictures are so so so beautiful! it's still snowing here, in Poland :( i'm so jealous!

i'm following :)

blorange dice said...

ahhh, gorgeous post! it's so jam packed with happiness! haha. i love that color blue on you! and the jacket is way cool. i want to go get my old tea sets out now...

Polka Dot said...

Love, love, love.
1. you're adorable.
2. your style is lovely.
3. the photos are beautiful
4. I am insanely jealous of those trees! Spring has not arrived here yet. :(

I'm so glad I found your blog (via Lauren's) because I'm absolutely head-over-heels for it. :)

haze said...

aww! you look so adorable!♥

p.s. yep, found your blog through Lauren's tOo... and so glad i did!

sarahlynn said...

wow! i love that outfit! it looks soooo good on you! i found your blog through Lauren's blog too! looks like almost everyone did! i am totally following your blog!
love.sarahlynn

http://sarahlynn-blog.blogspot.com/

Isabella Kiss said...

my oh my you are just adorable! what lovely photos! i love the jumping shot! you make it looks like it is easy! love love love.

jamie-lee said...

omg I am totally loving your outfit right now! you look gorgeous!! xx

samarah said...

oh my, that outfit is so enchanting and adorable!! I found your blog through Lauren's blog and have been following for a week or so. You are gorgeous and your blog and pictures are lovely! :)

much love,
Samarah♥

01 09 10