Saturday, March 12, 2011

Video Inspirations

Just a few videos that inspire me!

First up: Shy Boy by Secret. I've fallen in love with this sugary sweet Korean song...and the ADORABLE outfits they wear in it! Enjoy :)


                   


Next up is a little dance number by Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. Of course, it's too adorable for words. And I'm jealous of their dancing skills. Oh, and the song is by Zooey's band, She and Him. :)



 And last but not least is Sara Bareilles' music video for Love Song. The song came out a while ago, but I just recently found the video, and fell in love with it.



Well, that's what's inspiring me at the moment! I kind of have music and theatre on the brain this weekend. Why? Because I went to see the musical Young Frankenstein yesterday!!!!! I love the movie, and the play was amaaaaaazing!!
Anyone else seen the play or the movie? If you haven't, well, do it now. You won't regret it :)



2 comments:

mist of the blossom rain said...

I haven't seen the play or movie, I guess I should though!;)

blorange dice said...

grrreat selection of vids. yes, young frankenstein is amazing! somehow, i grew up watching the movie. igor is my favorite haha. i feel like going to see a live show now!.. i might just have to do that (:

01 09 10