Friday, April 29, 2011

Grafitti Crown

     Well, the royal wedding was today and I... did not get up to watch it. I just caught the recaps on TV later. But I must say, her Alexander McQueen dress was just gorgeous. It fit her perfectly and was just so simple and beautiful! Maybe she'll bring elegant modesty back into fashion.
     Anyway, back to America... remember that F21 order I made for the oxford shoes? It came in today! So exciting :) One of my purchases was this stripedy top! I just realized that I look a bit like the British and the American flags! (Oh and I thought the crown was fitting since the wedding was this morning haha.)

  



     I know I just wore these shorts, but they went so perfectly with the top, I just had to!








     Oh, and I fancied up my Little Gold Pocket Watch with a ribbon!
     We took these pictures by a graffiti-ed wall behind an old grocery store. But the wall was really cool and the light was good so it worked. Afterward, we went out to eat at a New York style pizza-and-ice-cream restaurant. Pineapple pizza is pretty much the only kind I eat. It's seriously an addiction. But it's sooo good...





      IMPORTANT! One more thing I want to mention. I don't really post that often...maybe once or twice a week. Would you like to see more little posts in between my sparse outfit posts (features, inspiration, etc.)? Or should I keep my blogging schedule how it is? Please comment and tell me honestly what you think!

P.S. I want to have a giveaway soon...what kind of things would you suggest for that? 
Top - F21
Shorts - F21
Shoes - Unlisted
Necklace - Gift

9 comments:

Elisa said...

I do! I would love to see you post more. ^_^ I love your blog. :D
A giveaway? That would be epic. :D I have no suggestions because seriously... I have no clue. :P :P
<3!
~Elisa:)
p.s, I shared that post in the little soda shop place on Facebook, I couldn't resist!!! :)It was just so amazing and cute!!! :D

Jocee said...

Beautiful!! I adore the necklace shorts and shoes and shirt and your hair and absolutely everyting! *deep breath* Great pictures :))
-Jocee <3

Mani said...

You look so cute! Love the outfit!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Maria E. said...

I love the ribbon your put on your pocket watch necklace! It adds a really cute dressed-up touch. :) And I really like how it matches your hair bow, too. :)

So, I'm in love with those shorts and I've been searching the F21 website all day looking for the same pair...but alas, they are nowhere to be found. :(

I really like your Fashion in Film posts, personally. They're a nice, fun, interesting fill-in between outfit posts. :)

Fun gift cards, nail polish, tights, jewellery, something vintage...all make good, easy-on-your-wallet giveaways. Or a new item like I just did on my blog. :)

xoxo
Maria
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

blorange dice said...

yesss, i'd love to see you post more. (: your stripedy top is awesome!!! i really love it. and your shoes and shorts do go perfectly with everything else. p.s. the crown graffiti is a very nice touch haha

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

This is BEYOND adorable. x hivenn

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

p.s i've also tweeted about it, hope you don't mind. www.twitter.com/hiven
x

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

These photos are super cute! Love the outfit!

strawberry moth said...

I love the colors in his outfit! Your photos are beautiful and so are you! I just found your blog, now following:)

xo, Strawberry Moth

01 09 10