Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Countdown

     I sit at the computer eating M&Ms in celebration! I made an A on my last math test of the year!! Whoop whoop! (That's big news for me, for all of you math geeks out there who enjoy solving equations. I am an English-History-Fine Arts person.)
     And so the countdown begins... I have one more week until school's out! And about a week and a half until I go to Chicago! I cannot waaaait! Perhaps I'll even take some Street Style pictures while I'm there. That would be cool.





     This is actually an outfit that I wore as a costume for a theatre project in school. A bunch of my friends are in a group and we're making a mockumentary about all the crazy stuff that goes on before the school plays. It's pretty great :)

 



     I'm not really sure what my mom was going for in this shot (haha)... it took like 10 minutes to get a picture of me where I wasn't acting like a eye-patched pirate or using the necklace as a monocle... ;D
        Anyway, that's all for today! Enjoy your Thursday. 

 Dress - Nordstrom's
Necklace - Nordstrom's
Purse - Betsey Johnson
Vest - Gordman's
Shoes - Rack Room (not Payless, like I said last time) 


10 comments:

Maria E. said...

Congrats on your final math test! :) My final algebra test was yesterday {my last day} and while my score wasn't quite as good as I'd hoped, I still had a B average for the final quarter. Yeah, I'm a big English and grammar geek too. :)

Ooo, your mockumentary sounds very interesting! Stuff that goes on before any performance is always really crazy. At my dance recital this year a bunch of us were freaking out and so we decided to huddle in a circle backstage and start jumping up and down whispering {we couldn't be loud} "Ninja! Ninja!" It was super bizarre, haha.

I love your necklace! So cute! :)

xo
Maria

Amelia said...

congrats on your A girl! that's awesome. love these boots & that vest. and yay for almost summer :) isn't it great?

throughtwoblueeyes said...

Hurrah for the A! I love those boots and the necklace, Miranda. Also, I'm commenting because I have made you a award and you can fetch it at my blog. I hope you will like it. :)

Love,
Jamie Joyce

Jemimah C. said...

Congratulations for taking home an A in your math test! I wish I could get an A too.

That's such a pretty outfit! Your boots, dress, vest, and necklace are really cute.

carolina said...

cute necklace. <3

blorange dice said...

haha yesss, i love monocles. anyway, congrats on the A!! i'm also more of an english/history person, and somehow i managed to end up with an A in my math class this past semester. i was thrilled! so your outfit is really cute, and that second picture is AMAZING. (:

SoL Sia said...

you are so beautiful.. :) i love your style.. and your photos are just stunning! :) amazing blog you have here.. :)

followed your blog.. :)

hope we could follow each other.. i'm a huge fan!!! :)

http://paragonofchic.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Hello!
I just found your blog through Maria's and I'm in love with it! Your sense of style is wonderful and your parent's photography really makes everything pop. :) Can't wait to see more.

Carlinn said...

Cute photos and lovely dress! :)

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Very cute dress! And I loove your boots!

01 09 10