Friday, May 20, 2011

My First Blogger Award!

     I'd like to say thank you so much to Through Two Blue Eyes,the lovely blogger who gave me the Stylish n' Pretty Award! 


 
     This is my first blogger award, so I'm super excited. She also gave awards to a lot of other blogs that I either know of or will soon check out. So hop on over to her blog to check them out! 

Oh, and I get to pass this award on! I forgot to earlier, sorry...
I hereby award this to...

Lauren from Someone Like You

Maria Elyse from First Impressions

Kenzie from Kenzie Faith

These girls are so, well, Stylish and Pretty! I love their blogs and the inspiration I get from them. :) 
   

 

8 comments:

throughtwoblueeyes said...

You're very welcome!

~Jamie Joyce

blorange dice said...

congrats!!!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

congratulations on the award! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Oh my, I'm so honored and flattered to have been given a blog award from you! You inspire ME! You are truly so beautiful and you outfits and pictures are just breathtaking... Congrats on your award, and thank you ever so much for passing it on to me :D

Jemimah C. said...

Congratulations, Miranda! You really deserve that Stylish n' Pretty Award.

Maria E. said...

Aw, thanks so much for awarding me, Miranda! :D I am truly honored. Congrats on getting awarded too! You deserve it. :) Thank you for being such a good blogger friend, and for almost always commenting on my posts from the very beginning. Your blog posts are always so full of inspiration and you're always so very cheerful. Thanks again! ♥

xo
Maria Elyse
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

Meera said...

Congratulations on your award! I have just seen your blog-you really deserve it! <3

xoxo
Meera

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so lovely. x hivenn

01 09 10