Saturday, May 14, 2011

Outtakes

     Ok, so I haven't posted in forever, even though the point of making more features was that I would post more often... hmm. That didn't work. But I get out of school in two weeks (YESSS) so I promise I will post more then!
     So I was looking through some folders on the computer just now and found one that I had started a while back called "outtakes". I had kept the weird, awkward, and funny pictures of myself that (obviously) didn't make the blog. And, being the crazy person that I am, decided to share them with you. Enjoy the weirdness... this is what actually happens when I'm taking pictures :)

 This outtake is from my Winter Ball post. My mom, who was taking our pictures, told us to lean forward and smile. So of course we overdid it and started acting weird. Except Meg, who, being Meg, just smiled and looked adorable :)

Bugs!!!


Mom: "Frolic around or something."
Me: *Crazy spaz-jump*

Miranda is annoyed that the dandelion would not blow away. Even after like 5 minutes of trying.

    Well, those are some of my outtakes. I always enjoy seeing the crazy side of other bloggers when they do posts like this, so I thought I'd try it myself! Have a great weekend! 

P.S. GUESS WHAT!!! I'm going on a girl's trip with my mom and aunt soon...to Chicago!!!!!!! I absolutely cannot WAIT to go and explore lots of cool shops and take lots of outfit pictures! If you know of any cool places to look around, please tell me! I'd love to look for them!

P.P.S. I'd like to say hello and welcome to my two new followers! Keep 'em coming! :)

P.P.P.S. My blogger friend Maria from First Impressions read Summer at Tiffany, a book that I mentioned in one of my posts! Go check out her awesome blog to read about it!


11 comments:

Emily Rose said...

Ha ha! Love 'em! Have fun in Chicago! I've never been, so can't recommend any cool places.:(

Amelia said...

haha that last picture, i feel like is the exact face i would make.

Jocee said...

I love the pictures!! Too cool. You're so pretty! The last picture is very funny. I would so make that face, too :))
-Jocee <3

Sara said...

oh sounds like so much fun that your going to chicago! cute pictures :)

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Maria E. said...

Haha, I love your outtakes! :)

Ah, I haven't been to Chicago in forever! Navy Pier is cool, if you have the chance to go there. :) Hope you have fun!

xoxo
Maria Elyse
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

P.S. Thanks for mentioning me in this post! :)

SomeoneLikeYou said...

You are beautiful even when you look silly! My goodness, that bug picture just makes me giggle... that's what I look like so often when I take pictures in the forrest and get attacked by all sorts of bugs! Ah... ;)

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Love the collar on your blouse! So cute!

KalynBlaire said...

Chicago is amazing, you'll looove it. <3
you are so dang beautiful like seriously one of the most beautiful girls ive ever seen!
I love your dress in the first picture and both the tops in your other ones. soo prreeutyy.

XOXO.
K.

kalynblairecagle.blogspot.com

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Just letting you know that this outfit you are wearing kicking off your shoes is so so cute! I love it so much that I featured it as Modest Outfit Inspiration at http://rubyeyedokapi.tumblr.com and will be featuring it at my personal fashion blog at some point today as well. Lovely!!!! Hope you had fun in Chicago or will have fun if you haven't gone yet.

Georgy said...

I'm totally in love with your blog...This outfit is really nice and you have lovely pictures..Take a look at my blog: http://ciocolataneagra.blogspot.com

Shayna said...

Ahhh! That shirt is so adorable! This blog is just adorable!

01 09 10