Monday, May 23, 2011

Style Icon: Emma Watson

      Emma Watson, aka Hermione Granger, is not only extremely talented and unbelievably beautiful, but she also had great style! I wanted to share some photos of her style that inspire me.  
                                        
 
      Is this not the most gorgeous/inspirational thing you've ever seen? I would recreate this look in a heartbeat if I had all the pieces - and somewhere cool to wear it...sigh. I love the boyish-outfit-with-a-feminine-twist style, and how the lace shorts add femininity and a more casual look.

Ugh! Emma Watson can pull off every look known to man. Cute, boyish, dramatic... or, as pictures here, retro. I seriously need to find this sweater.

     She can even pull off a pixie cut! She's gorgeous no matter what she does.


     I am in love with this dress. I just think it's so, so gorgeous!! It's low-cut in the front, but the modest sleeves balance it out perfectly.




     This picture is from the day that she and the HP cast visited Harry Potter World. Soo jealous. I really need to get myself there. Then I can live inside the Honeydukes cellar and be eternally content... :)

     All photos from Weheartit and Google.


17 comments:

Amelia said...

she really is absolutely stunning. one of my biggest girl crushes. i hadn't seen alot of these photos before so thanks for sharing!

MissBlack said...

Awww I think she's so cool. I love that maxi dress - sooo awesome!

~Kelsey

Sara said...

she is very fashion forward. i adore her style!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

I'm in love with her too (as is my boyfriend, haha)! This is a great post, thanks so much for sharing! Very inspirational :)

Flashes of Style said...

She is just perfect! Love your style.

xx,

Bonnie

Emily Rose said...

Love the pics! She is one stylish gal!

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

love her! x hivenn

Kendall said...

I love Emma Watson! The second picture is my favorite--so cute. :)

The Cat Hag said...

She has such a gorgeous face, and always looks beautiful in any outfit she wears. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

two birds said...

the first time i saw that low-cut maxi dress, i frantically looked it up to see where it was from (no luck)...i even thought about bringing a picture to my talented mom to see if she could make one for me. i absolutely love it! and emma is gorgeous...who would have known 10 years ago??

She's Under the Spell said...

agreed, shes stunning!


xo,
shesunderthespell

Victoria said...

(Also, could I get your email address? There's a feature on my blog that I was wondering if you would like to participate in. :) )

genevieve, sandbox romance said...

I adore Emma's style, and you've hit some of the best outfits! I adore the vintage photo shoot one; that whole spread was gorgeous.

BeautyBabiex said...

Her burberry contract got her so far! She is gorgeous! Who would of thought that her part in Harry Potter (which nobody knew would even sell) would get her so far! x

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Ugh... isn't Emma Watson just the cutest? She is my utter and total girl crush! She is so effortlessly beautiful (those eyes and eyebrows?!), and not to mention has impeccable style. And there's nothing more I love than I girl who's stylish AND smart. Brown university? You go Emma!

Thank you for all of your dear comments, Miranda! You are the sweetest <3

Anything but Bland said...

she IS really amazing! so cute. thank you so much for your comment- following you now! <3

love, polly :)

Kenziefaith said...

Ahhh! I honestly just love her style. BTW, thanks so much for the award! Means a lot : )

01 09 10