Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Bean!

       
     The one thing we did besides shopping in Chicago was go and see The Bean. It's a piece of public art in Millennium Park, and it's got to be the coolest thing ever! There were so many people taking pictures and admiring distorted images of themselves in the reflective metal... and I was one of them :)





     The bottom of the bean curves in to give this really cool swirly effect. I'm one of those little dots in the center circle :)

      We saw some kids doing this, and thought it looked cool! It's a chain of Mirandas...

     This concludes my second Chicago post! In my final post I'll show more about the shopping and sightseeing that we did :)


6 comments:

TC said...

ahh these photos are so cool!

xx
treschiccs.blogspot.com

throughtwoblueeyes said...

Wow, that's so cool! Very different! That last picture was great. How fun!

~Jamie Joyce

Chic Escape said...

Very fun photos.

Lauren said...

How fun! I love that picture where you're laying on the ground...so funny!!

Isabella Kiss said...

fun stuff. that is a location i would love to visit, just to take goofy pictures like those! :)

Gem said...

Awesome pics! :)

01 09 10