Monday, June 13, 2011

Neutral Sunset

 








     This is my first outfit from what I bought in Chicago! Most of this outfit is from the United Colors of Benetton. On the first day of our trip we were in the mall and I loved Benetton's window display, so I went in... and ended up buying this top, jeans, shoes, and belt.
     We took these pictures at an old school-turned-arts-center. I'm glad my dad suggested it! It's a really cool spot for pictures, and only three cars drove by and gave us weird looks...o.O
     Anyway, back to the outfit... during my many trips to F21 I found this lovely necklace ($4) and sunhat ($8), and I found the blazer and sunglasses ($10) at Nordstrom. I'm sure I'll be wearing the blazer with a LOT of things soon... it's linen so it's pretty light and it goes with everything. If you can't tell by now, I had a lot of fun shopping on that trip! I can't wait to show more of the clothes I bought.
    
      

Top, Jeans, Shoes, Belt - Benetton
Necklace, Sunhat - F21
Blazer, Sunglasses - Nordstrom

5 comments:

Lynzy said...

You look so adorable, loving the neutrals and that great hat! ;)
xo Lynzy
www.sparklingfootsteps.com

throughtwoblueeyes said...

It's so cute! I love it. And the third picture from the top is super cute!

~Jamie Joyce

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Oh beautiful girl, you never cease to amaze me with your stunning face, creative outfits, and beautifully clear photos.... Please be a model: for real!

Victoria said...

You, ma'am, look like a movie star! And I agree, you could be a model. I really love everything you're wearing. Looks like a successful shopping trip to me!

blorange dice said...

beautiful!!! are those jeans real??? haha i want them. and your knitted top is way cool.

01 09 10