Friday, June 3, 2011

The Windy City

     We just got back from Chicago! We (my mom, aunt and I) were there for about four days. We stayed at the Trump Tower Hotel (wow), and we shopped pretty much nonstop up and down the Magnificent Mile. It was amazing!! My aunt and uncle paid for the trip, which was awesome of them! Thanks! :) And I cashed my first work paycheck to buy clothes.
     I promise I won't bombard you with a ton of boring pictures! I'll just keep it to 2 or 3 posts with a few pictures in each. 
     These outfit pictures were taken outside the hotel on our second day of the trip.

 Trump Tower = AMAZING. Our room was sooo nice! I actually looked forward to going back to the hotel at the end of the day because it was so cool.



I've had this charm bracelet for a long time. It started out with just the fairy in the front, but then I started adding charms sometimes when we went to the beach. Now I have two fairies, a conch shell, a crab, and a starfish :)





      This dress was one of my purchases from Forever 21! (The store had three floors. And there were 3 stores in the city. Yes, I went to all of them. 
*Happiness*:D )
I literally gasped and ran toward this dress when I saw it hanging in the store.  Luckily no one else was around to see my little freak-out. I mean, polka dots, a collar, and a little sailor bow?!

      I will tell you more about the trip in the other posts! :)



10 comments:

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Oh my gosh, I tried that dress on Forever 21 and LOVED it! It's so perfect on you! I also wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment on the Delightful Dozen blog about me!! You are so sweet! xo

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Your dress is so adorable! I went to Chicago about a year ago and it was seriously windy then, too! But lots of fun :)

throughtwoblueeyes said...

I want to be bombarded with pictures! LOL! The charm bracelet is adorable! And the dress is sweet! I love it!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip and I'm sure you had a great time! :)

~Jamie Joyce

Victoria said...

I agree! I want to be bombarded with pictures too :)
That dress looks adorable on you! Sounds like a great trip! :)

Maria E. said...

WHAT?! A Forever21 with three whole beautiful floors? :D I have to drive 3 hours away to get to the closest F21 where I live, it's kinda a bummer, haha. That dress looks so pretty on you! I love it!

I can't wait to see more photos of your trip! I'm so glad you had fun! Did you end up going to Navy Pier? :)

xoxo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

Emily Rose said...

Whoa, that is one awesome looking hotel! Love the dress, super cute!
xo
Emily

丹晨 said...

great blog! and your photos are stunning :)
Lucky for getting out of school already! I'm extremely jealous :P

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Awe!! Miranda, you look SO, SO, SO cute! I saw this exact dress online at Forever21 and was seriously considering buying it because it was just too cute! I'm glad an equally cute girl gets to wear this dress :D

You.Are.Adorable!

Georgy said...

very nice dress!

Kylan said...

Hey I gave you that bracelet a loooooong time ago! Haha I didn't know you still had it!

01 09 10