Thursday, July 21, 2011

7 Lovely Blogs

     Callie Marie from Those Blue Bird Skies was sweet enough to give me (along with 6 other blogs) the One Lovely Blogger Award! Thanks so much to her :)

       The "duties" that come with this award are to share 7 things about yourself and pass the award on to 7 other lovely bloggers. I'm usually too lazy and boring to do this, but this time I actually will! So here we go...

1) I have recently become addicted to smoothies and parfaits. I'll probably share some recipes soon!

2) I love animals! I actually went to an animal shelter yesterday and played with some puppies :)

3) I enjoy photography and videography - my friends and I always make awesome movies for school projects and stuff.

4) I wish I could sing and play instruments and such... I used to play piano... does that count?

5) Ooh and I also wish I could dance. Singin' in the Rain is my favorite movie (as I've stated a billion times) and the dancing is so fantastic! As is everything else in that movie...

6) My best friend has gotten me into Korean music/language. As odd as that sounds, it's really cool! Don't judge me...

7) Blogging has become one of my favorite things to do! Seriously, it's awesome.

Speaking of awesome, it's time to pass on the award! I hereby give the One Lovely Blog Award to...




8 comments:

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

aw, thanks, miranda! that's so kind of you to think of me.

Emily Rose said...

Awesome award - congratulations!

Flor said...

Super cool. Congrats and keep up the fabulous work.

Perhaps you'll visit me sometime?

♥flor
florecity.blogspot.com

Kimberly Capeto said...

Hey !
Congrats on your award :)
I'm going to watch Singin' in the rain, today !
Xoxo

erin :) said...

Congrats! And thanks so much for thinking of me! Your message really made my day and surprised me!

I love videography too! And I'm so jealous of how nice your camera is! I'm getting a new one--I'm thinking Canon Rebel T3 (i liked the xsi but that doesn't have video I think). If you have camera suggestions, I'd love to hear em! :) And Korean music is definitely different/quirky and fun. Haha. I used to listen to it a lot, any favorites?

And thanks again for including me! I'm super honored :)

sojourned in style said...

congrats, well deserved! I wish I could sing and dance too and add to my lacking artistic arsenal! blogging is one of I think all of our favourite pastimes :)

http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

Yay yay! Thank you for tagging me- it made my day! (and I just realized that rhymed. Score. ;))

DLaney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
01 09 10