Saturday, July 9, 2011

Urban Details

     Hello peoples! Today I went with my family to a cute little bakery downtown (amazing). While we were there we shot these pictures.




    Isn't this graffiti cool? There were three or four pictures down this random alley we went into to take these pics.


     Haha I just realized how mean I look in this picture! The poor little girl and her polar bear are cold and wet in the rain, but I'm smiling away under the umbrella :) Sorry, guys...


     Whoa! It's a picture where Miranda isn't smiling! I usually don't put a lot of non-smiley pictures on here because I'm just not good at the whole dramatic look thing. Which is kind of ironic, because I'm one of those people that gets told to smile all the time. You know what I'm talking about? I'll just be sitting somewhere, perfectly content, and someone will come up and say something stupid like, "Smile! It's a wonderful day! Cheer up!" Yeah. Super annoying. Just because I'm not smiling ALL the time, doesn't mean that I'm unhappy. Does that happen to anyone else?
   Ok, that's the end of my rant :)








    I got this necklace after performing in my first lead role in a school play. I love the little heart! Now I wear it to all my auditions as a good luck charm.
   Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Oh, and Harry Potter comes out next week!!!!!!!!! Words cannot express my excitement. You will definitely be seeing some pictures of my friends and me in Insane-Harry-Potter-fan mode ;)
    



 Dress, Sunglasses, Blazer - Nordstrom
Shoes - Payless
Snake Ring - Charlotte Russe
Flower Ring - Gift from my parents


12 comments:

Elisa said...

:D Cute outfit. :) I love the pictures...As usual. ;)
I know! That happens to me too...People are like "Lighten up! It's a happy day! Be happy!" and I am like "I AM!!!" I guess my whole family scowls when we think.... :P lol

AHH! I am so crazed too! :D HAPPY DAY FOR HARRY POTTER!!!!!!! :D :D :D

alexandra grecco said...

Lovely!
xo
Alexandra

Nikki said...

You're an actrice? how wonderful! I wish I could have seen one of your plays ^^ and these photos are supercute ^^ x

Mikko Tyllinen said...

Very beautiful!

throughtwoblueeyes said...

I love the necklace. And that often happens to my sister. Sometimes to me even! Lol

Good post! :)

~Jamie Joyce

SomeoneLikeYou said...

You look so beautiful whether you smile or not! And I just love the dainty little print and the way you paired your heels with socks...too cute! xx

blorange dice said...

haha the smiling thing is funny. you look so cute! and i love the graffiti

Emily Rose said...

Cool graffiti! Love this outfit, and the black and white makes that pic look double dramatic!:)

em said...

i love your outfit! love the graffiti too, what a great backdrop!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

What a cute dress! And I love that last pic with the sunglasses! Brilliant!

Maria E. said...

Super adorable dress! I love the ankle socks and blazer- two things you don't usually see together in the same outfit, but you pull it off wonderfully. :)

Aahh, that happens to me all the time! People will come up to me and ask why I'm not smiling, or tell me to smile, or tell me that I need to smile 'cause I look upset/mad/sad. Buuut that's just my natural facial expression, haha. :)

xo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

Callie Marie said...

Beautiful photographs! Hey i gave you a blog award so you should come check it out if you would like!

-Callie

http://thosebluebirdskies.blogspot.com

01 09 10