Saturday, August 27, 2011

Off at Sea


     Hello, hello! Yes, I do still exist. I just haven't posted an outfit in forreevveerrr. Sorry!
       School started a few weeks ago and I've just been super busy. I haven't had a chance to comment or look at other blogs much either :(



     I got this romper a few days ago from the store where I work. Isn't it adorable? Sailor-ish collar and little gold buttons = Miranda's love.
     And I also bought a giant bow headband for $1 in Atlanta!  




      I'm wearing sunglasses in all these pictures because it was so bright! And not to mention HOT. I really can't wait for fall. August is just an awful month... school starts, and the heat is unbearable!


     I went to Menchie's for yogurt last night! That is seriously the cutest place ever. It's just filled with magic and happiness! When you leave they tell you to "have a smiley day" and the cute little Menchie mascot picture is everywhere. I want to go back.
    Well, I'm going to hang out with some friends today for shopping, dinner and ice cream :) And then tomorrow I can write a lab report for my AP Chem class. Yay...

Shoes - F21
Purse - Betsey Johnson 



9 comments:

TC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Rose said...

I agree with August being pretty miserable! I have to walk to class in the heat every day and I get so sweaty and gross. Ew. But anyway, I love your little romper and the cute bow in your hair.

SomeoneLikeYou said...

You're an absolute doll! This romper looks too stinkin' cute on you... And your hair; oh your hair! It is SO marvelous Miranda! :D

Hope said...

Your hair is darling! Love this look. :)

-Hope
www.aflatteringtale.com

Maria Elyse said...

August is like the worst month, haha. It's somewhere between summer and autumn and is just sorta blah.

I love anything nautical inspired, and your romper is super adorable! The shoes are also gorgeous. :)

I hope school's going well! Have a lovely week. :)

xo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

throughtwoblueeyes said...

The jumper is so adorable! I love that shade of blue!

Good pics!

~Jamie Joyce

charity @ c'est la belle vie said...

the last photo is so pretty! love the blue romper against the blue surroundings.

Lidiya said...

Your outfit is super cute, I just adore that jumpsuit :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Absolutely adorable!

01 09 10