Friday, October 7, 2011

Some Inspiration!

I got my costume for the play today! Since I don't have pictures of it yet (I want to make an outfit post with the costumes), I wanted to post some vintage photos that I liked. 


Is this not just the cutest picture of Rita Hayworth? 


Speaking of adorable, Cary Grant and Priscilla Lane in Arsenic and Old Lace are too cute for words. Really. It's not fair.

LOVE. 
The shoes... and the little pleated skirts... and...*sigh*

The Andrews Sisters... LOVE.

 This is kind of what one of my costumes looks like - a big puffy skirt with a sweater, gloves, and heels! I'm so excited!
I'm also glad to tell you that I'll be getting another outfit post soon (in a cool location)! I'm really sorry I'm so unorganized, guys :(


(All photos from Weheartit and Google)

 

3 comments:

thebeatniq said...

I wish I could get my hands on those patterns!!

Leanna Kay said...

awww, adorable pictures :) my fav is the one of Cary grant haha :)

blorange dice said...

oh my goodness! i haven't read your blog in forever! i'm sorry. i love it, i've just been so bad at keeping up lately! anyway, these are soo lovely.

01 09 10