Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back to New Orleans



Hello again! This is the first post I've done in a *very* long time, and I'm so sorry!I've been trying to keep up with everyone's blogs, but I haven't been able to comment that much. The play, and schoolwork, and my job, and computer problems all came up at once.
But here I am in New Orleans! We went for my cousin's wedding (which was beautiful) and on the last day of our trip we walked around the French Quarter. I got my dress at Target for $20, and the scarf is from Chicago (I forgot which store).






The French Quarter is a very interesting place... there are street performers, artists, palm readers, and the occasional "living art" like this guy. (Notice how awkwardly far away from him I'm standing - I was so scared that he would suddenly move!)





We explored an area that had a lot of vintage and consignment shops, but most of them were closed that day. I did get to go to UO, though. I got a really cute purple dress! We also stopped at Whole Foods - I wish we had one here! There are isles and isles of fresh fruits, vegetables, and baked goods.



Here are some non-outfit shots from the trip:




Have a great week! I'll be back soon :)
  

5 comments:

Taylormarie said...

I just have to say I love you blog!
You're pretty,and your style is amazing :)

xoxox-TaylorMarie

Jamie Rose said...

Looks like a fun trip! You look really cute too. The dress is great with the boots and cozy scarf.

Dresses for Dinner said...

I love the socks with those boots!

blorange dice said...

love all these pictures! your dress is awesome - and so is new orleans!!! i went last winter, and i've been dying to go again!

Kylan said...

Hehe! I'm quite familiar with all those locations. That non-outfit pic of the balcony...i stand there to watch parades!
-JiSun ;)

01 09 10