Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shades of Fall

 


I love fall... it's that perfect time of year when it's not too hot or too cold. Unfortunately, it doesn't last very long! Fall sort of came in an explosion this year - one day everything was green and the next, the trees were orange and red and leaves were scattered all over the ground.


We didn't have to travel far for these pictures. My backyard and the field from this post had tons of beautiful fall colors to use. 
I'm so excited that I finally bought a cape! I've loved them ever since they came back in style, and I'll still love them when the trend is over.
The Ugg bag was a gift from my aunt - I'm not a fan of Ugg boots, but I like this fuzzy purse!



     

 I'm indescribably excited to be going to... *entering dork mode*... the Starkid S.P.A.C.E. tour next weekend!! Are there any other Starkids out there besides me? If not, here's a quick explanation for my weirdness: Starkid is a college theatre group based out of Michigan (and now Chicago) that created the Youtube sensation A Very Potter Musical. They performed an original parody-musical of Harry Potter, and it got mega-internet fame. I'm sure you know Darren Criss (Blaine) from Glee? Well, he was sort of the leader of Starkid before he got famous. Anyway, the group of going on tour and I'm going to see them!!!! :D I'll probably post pictures from the show.
I also want to shoot an outfit post of my costumes from the school play!


Have a great weekend! :)

11 comments:

Jocee said...

the ones of you sitting on the fence with the apple are my favorite :))
-jocee <3

Maria Elyse said...

Ahhhh! That cape! Is it the Could've Woodland Cape from ModCloth? :D I've been wanting that cape for-e-ver. It looks so pretty on you! :)

I love a Very Potter Musical! Haha. Super exciting that you get to go see Starkids! :D

xo
Maria Elyse

charity @ c'est la belle vie said...

I have been drooling over the Modcloth cape as well, it looks so great on you! It's number one on my wishlist :)

Winda Tiodang said...

U LOOK SO CUTEEE <3

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Jamie Rose said...

That cape is wonderful and so classic. I would love to have one like it. I'm glad they're back in style.

Also, I love A Very Potter Musical! The sequel was amazing too. So I'm jealous you're getting to see that group! How fun!

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Beautiful Miranda how I've missed your posting! I am so, so glad that you're back: it brightens my dashboard to see your wonderful pictures and outfits up again.

I'm head over heels for your little plaid cape... And the scenery you took these photos in is just marvelous, as well! xx

Sara said...

Amazing photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your coat, what a great shape and those jeans are nice, the perfect touch to the outfit; your boots also rock and you are really beautiful! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Beautiful. x hivenn

Violet said...

*sings* O my gosh, your outfit is "Totally Awesome". c;

blorange dice said...

helllllll yeah!!! i love all the leaves. and you just look so pretty! i want a cape-ish thing. miranda, you really should enter my blogger secret santa!! (http://www.blorangedice.com/2011/11/blogger-secret-santa.html)

Kylan said...

HARRY FREAKIN POTTER!!! :D

01 09 10