Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy (early) Thanksgiving everyone! I'm leaving to visit family today. I can't wait to eat lots of turkey and pie!
I didn't actually plan for this outfit post to fall on Thanksgiving, but it worked out perfectly.
Oh, before I forget: I got a spam comment on my last post, so I went and deleted it, but in the process I deleted someone's real comment, too! I feel really bad. So, whoever's comment on the Shades of Fall post is no longer there, I apologize and didn't mean to delete it :(


These pictures were taken in the same grove of trees as my Travels post - it's awesome to see how much it changed between seasons!
Speaking of (totally) awesome, the Starkid concert was... absolutely... unbelieveable. I'll be dedicating a whole post to it (with my pictures with the cast!!) soon! Seriously, I want to go again. And again. And...


I love my new shoes! I got them on sale at DSW, and can't wait to pair them with different colored tights and dresses.



I hope you all have wonderful Thanksgivings!
I'd just like to say how thankful I am for all of you. Blogging is the most wonderful thing because of you guys! Receiving so many sweet comments from you, and also seeing your blogs makes my day every time. Thanks! :)

Dress - F21
Shoes - DSW
Bag - My Mom's
Socks - Wal-Mart


9 comments:

Jocee said...

the fourth photo is my favorite. you are gorgeous! :))
-jocee <3

Emily Rose said...

I love the color of the dress! It's really pretty on you. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Sara said...

such a pretty dress!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

SomeoneLikeYou said...

You look so sweet in these pictures, Miranda! You are an absolute dream and orange, and it's so perfect for Thanksgiving, too.

Hope you have a lovely holiday beautiful lady! xx

charity @ c'est la belle vie said...

I LOVE the added detail of the socks with the shoes! So cute.

the girl never gets older said...

oh my goodness, these pictures are breathtaking! *-* this color scheme is divine, and you look just like a dream in this autumnal dress, and with your beautiful hair and your bright smile :) I love it! ♥

Rachel said...

I love your blog!! Your sense of fashion is so cute and sophisticated!! I love your orange dress outfit and the colors of the trees in your photo shoot - totally fallish and adorable!! :D
I'm definitely following you - <3 Rachel

www.ramblingsbyrachel.blogspot.com

The Midwest Muse said...

This outfit is absolute perfection. The color compliments your skin is such a lovely way and I love the girly socks and black shoes. So lovely and your photography is really good too! I'm so glad I stumbled upon your little blog!

Megan said...

Just found your blog and had to comment. This outfit and these photos are so absolutely stunning. You look like you came straight out of a Ruche catalog!! Lovely!!! :)

01 09 10