Friday, January 20, 2012

The Artist

This is Miranda...desperately hanging on to her New Year's resolution to post once a week!

As I'm sure you've heard, The Artist is a silent movie that came out recently, and won the best comedy/musical Golden Globe. My friend Kathryn introduced me to it and we went to see it tonight!

It. Blew. My. Mind.

If you haven't seen it already, GO SEE THIS MOVIE! I smiled, laughed, gasped, cried, fell out of my chair with amazement...everything! It is BRILLIANTLY done, and I am going to see it again as soon as possible.








Well, I'm off to bed, where I will dream about tap dancing and the beauty of silent films...


2 comments:

Makay said...

Oh how I love old movies, especially silent films.
Hi, I'm Ky- and I found your blog through Lauren's and well- I love it...
You should stop by my blog and follow- we can be blog buddies. ;)
Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

Jemimah C. said...

I watched the Oscars a few days ago, and I saw that The Artist won the Best Film award. Now I'm so excited to watch it!

01 09 10