Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Little Gold Pocket Watch!!

Little Gold Pocket Watch is one year old!!!
I'm so happy that my little blog has made it through its first year. I remember creating my first post, and how excited I was. I can honestly that I'm still that excited when I post now. I'm so happy to have met the people I have, and I look forward to meeting many more. Thank you for making blogging such a great experience!
I've compiled pictures from my past year's posts. Enjoy!

Guest Post from Maria Elyse, First Impressions.


Thank you to everyone who has kept up with my blog - I can't say how much I appreciate it!
Here's to another great year of blogging for everyone! :)
Love,
Miranda

3 comments:

Kylan said...

HAPPY BLIRTHDAY!!! (blog + birthday....it sounded better in my head.)
Kylan here (the most amazing shining brilliance in Miranda's life) to say...well....what I already did. I remember when you started this thing last year and now look! You have internet friends just like me! Woo hoo!! Continue to blog and make everyone suicidal with your pictures FOEVAH! YEAH!
Also, I think I left one of my shirts at your house...and a pair of socks. OH GOD I LEFT MY MILK AND COOKIE SOCKS AT YOUR HOUSE. I want those back!!
Love you!!
-Kylan

Maria Elyse said...

Happy Blogiversary, Miranda! :) ♥ I've so, so, sooo enjoyed getting to know you a little bit and reading your blog over the past year. :) You are an inspiration! :)

xo
Maria Elyse

Makay said...

So pretty! :)
Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

01 09 10