Sunday, January 1, 2012

The New Year is Here!

Happy New Year, everyone!
I'm not going to do a post with all my outfits from the year yet, because my blog 1 year birthday is coming next week! :D

I've decided to make a new year resolution: Blog at least once a week. I've been so scattered and off track with posting lately, and I need to get a schedule together. And I will this year!

Also, another announcement: My blog address has changed! I switched it from little-gold-pocketwatch.blogspot.com to littlegoldpocketwatch.blogspot.com. No more confusing dashes!

Here are some photos of my Christmas break and New Year! :)

 This kitten - who we named Stella - showed up a few weeks ago and has been living outside our window! 


Christmas presents :)


I finally got around to decorating my room!


 I welcomed the new year with friends and family, and wore my little gold pocket watch!

I'd like to leave you with a fantastic little video that I saw a few days ago! It's Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt singing together! Did anyone else know he could sing?! He acts, he dances, he wears suits...and he sings and plays guitar. It blew my mind. Enjoy. Happy new year!


3 comments:

SABINNA and DAVID said...

these are very cute!! happy new year!

xx, Sabinna and David

rose said...

Beautiful presents..

Brooke said...

Your blog's sooo cute! Love your style.

xoxo
~Your new follower
thedovetree.blogspot.com

01 09 10