Thursday, February 2, 2012

Guest Post from Jamie of Petite Panoply!

I'd like to welcome Jamie Rose from Petite Panoply! I came across Jamie's blog not too long ago, and instantly loved her cute and classic style. (Also, great minds must think alike, because both of my guest post-ers wore red tights!) Thanks so much for guest posting, Jamie!
<3 Miranda

Hello! I'm Jamie from Petite Panoply.

I'm so happy to be guest posting for Miranda's blog! Here's a little outfit I put together to wear to class today. One of my favorite color combinations is red, black, and white. Red and black are also my school colors, go figure! 




skirt: thrifted
cardigan: so...; kohls
top, bow: forever 21
tights: kmart
shoes: xhileration; target


I've been really into print mixing lately so I decided to throw on these leopard print flats in the morning. I like it! Plus the bow matches.





I'm just lounging casually by the stone wall.


Jump!

I hope you enjoyed my guest post as much as I enjoyed making it. Have a happy day!


2 comments:

Two Buttons said...

The black skirt in these pictures is gorgeous. Your guest post sections are always great.
xx
thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

ellie said...

Awesome outfit! Love the bow! Great thrifting, too.

01 09 10