Friday, March 16, 2012

Painted Pastels


Well, it happened again, but I'm not going to talk about it... (I haven't posted in a really long time!)

In other news, I'm currently preparing to be Liesl ("I am 16 going on 17...") in The Sound of Music, I have successfully survived three quarters of my junior year of high school, and I just got back from the beach for spring break. I bought a disposable camera while I was there, and I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out!




I kind of threw this blouse and skirt together, but I like the way they're both made out of the same material, so it worked.
And the shoes were a Valentine's Day gift from my parents. Aren't they awesome?! I love colorblocking. And balloons! They were fun.



Ok I have to mention this... is anyone else freaking out about The Hunger Games movie? I can't wait. I have some complaints about some of the actors they chose (um, Gale? And Cinna? What?!) but I still think it'll be awesome, and I've heard that Jennifer Lawrence is good.

While I'm ranting about movies, let's talk about The Artist's total Academy Awards domination! If you haven't seen it...go see it. Really.

Well I think that's all my blabbing for now. I really can't wait to catch up with everyone's blogs! Bye :)


Blouse - Some shop in Atlanta...
Skirt - Anthropologie
Shoes - Dillard's


6 comments:

Two Buttons said...

Love your pictures, and what you are wearing. The balloons are so fun!
xx Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Two Buttons said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and I love your shoes. The pictures remind me of the 'With ur Love' music video by Cher Lloyd.

xx Emily

http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Kezzie said...

Hello! Oh you look so pretty in these outfits! They're so light and positive!!!! Really beautiful!
Congratulations on being Liesl! I played Maria last year and it was so exciting, it's such an amazing show to be in, everyone must have got bored with me blogging about it!!! I tried doing the colour blocking thing today but I'm not sure if I managed it (I still haven't quite understood what it means!!!)
Anyway, thank you for these lovely cheerful photos!

his_girl_friday said...

Totally freaking out about The Hunger Games and totally loving your outfit! Balloons are the best accessory.

Jamie Rose said...

You look so adorable! I love the balloon pictures too. Such a cute little outfit.
Also, hooray for being Liesl in the play. I used to do musicals in high school too. They're some of my fondest memories, so enjoy it!

Maria Elyse said...

These photos are so whimsical! Balloons make everything dreamy. :)

You look like the perfect Liesl! Seriously! :)

And the Hunger Games...OHMYGOSH. SO GOOD. Aahhhhh! ♥ I loved the movie.

xo
Maria Elyse

01 09 10