Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring is Calling!


My cat Calvin joined me for pictures today :)

I went back to school from Spring Break today. Hooray. But it was good to see everyone again, and catch up!

Hope everyone's having a good start to the week! And if anyone else just came back from Spring Break, I feel your pain.

Dress, Socks, Bag - F21
Phone Necklace - Charming Charlie
Shoes - DSW

P.S. I didn't get a picture of it, but the phone is magnetized, so the handset comes off like a real phone! :D


4 comments:

Two Buttons said...

Ah-mazing pictures once again. You look so cute.
My cat also likes to photo bomb my pictures. Though he doesn't seem as friendly as yours...

xx Emily

http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Aw! Such a cute dress and kitty! I am loving Spring so far!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Tess Schlink - lechaperonrouge said...

these photos are amazing. You have such cute, quirky style - I adore it! Your bag is the CUTEST, as well. J'adore xx tess

Jamie Rose said...

I love your little dress so much! The print is awesome. Cute little dotted socks too.

01 09 10