Sunday, June 3, 2012

School's Out!









Hello, blogging world! It's good to be back. I've been so insanely busy with school and everything that I haven't had time to update my little blog. But here's a new post!
School's finally out, and I've been relaxing, watching a ton of BBC, and reading all day at the book store. A perfect start to summer :)
I went to Baltimore last week for Speech and Debate nationals, and stopped and got this bag and skirt at Forever 21. The sachel was only $20! Oh how I love that store...
I'm so excited to finally catch up again with all of your blogs. I hope your summers are going well!

Love,
Miranda


Socks - Wal-Mart
Everything else - Forever 21


7 comments:

Circus Girl (Zoƫ) said...

What a cute outfit! Sounds like a perfect start to summer! Enjoy the sunshine! :)

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

nice!


devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

Two Buttons said...

Great that your back. I love your blog so much!

X Emily

http//thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Leanna Kay said...

The collar on your shirt is really beautiful, and your satchel is gorgeous :) I am dying for one, but it's hard to find one that isn't super pricey but still good quality. Looks like you got a great deal though!

Jamie Rose said...

This is beautiful and classy! I love your top and the amazing collar on it. So pretty.

his little lady said...

more than obsessed with your entire outfit! you have rockin' style, girl!

Sianna said...

I really like the blouse and especially the collar. Nice outfit.

01 09 10