Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Trip to the Farmer's Market








Hello!
First of all, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to my followers...because I have officially hit 100 (and 1!) followers!! :D Thank you so, so much to everyone who follows, comments, passes through to look - you're all so wonderful! :)

These pictures were taken at the local farmer's market that opens every summer. There are little tents and booths set up in a field with vendors selling local vegetables, food, antiques and other random things. There's live music and water slides for the kids. A perfect summer event :)

Thanks again to my new followers!

Skirt - Target
Blouse - My Mom :)
Boots and Bag - F21


9 comments:

Rose-et-Violet said...

farmer's markets are quite fun! those tomatoes are so cute!
you look so summery and fresh :) love that skirt!

-rose

Jamie Rose said...

Congratulations on hitting 101! That's so awesome!
You look adorable in this outfit too. I love how nice these pictures turned out. Your little key print skirt is awesome.

Cindi said...

What I like the most about your blog is that you always look so kind and smiling :) The photos are great, I really like that highwasted skirt!

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.de/

Jemimah C. said...

Congratulations for the 100 followers! Your outfit is a dear. I love your mustache ring!

Ariel Tyler said...

Your outfit is adorable. Farmer's markets are the best!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I love your lace-up boots! This makes me want to go to a farmer's market! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Elana said...

This outfit is so adorable! I just stumbled across your blog and you can definitely add me to your list of new followers :)

LaJune16 said...

Your blog is soo beautiful.

xoxo, Azra :)



http://lajune16.blogspot.com

Circus Girl (Zoë) said...

Farmers markets are the best, we go to our local every week! Yummy fruit and veggies! :D Have a wonderful weekend pretty lass! Zoë x

01 09 10