Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Senioritis



Hello, hello!
We shot these pictures downtown after taking senior pictures of my dear friend Teryn. It's hard to believe that high school is ending so quickly. I only have 9 more days until exams..and then it's all over! I'm ready to get out, but at the same time it's sad to see things change and people separate. But still, it's all so exciting! Senior parties and pictures and final classes.
In other senior-related news, my senior prom was last weekend! I'll have those pictures up soon.
Have a great week!


Shirt - F21
Skirt - Thrifted
Shoes - Thrifted
Lunchbox/purse - Barnes & Noble
Necklace - gift

4 comments:

Rose-et-Violet said...

I love your skirt and those sweet heels. The end of high school is always shocking...but you're heading to bigger and brighter things!

Nice to see you back here in the blogosphere!

-Rose

Sara said...

I love your photos! your outfit is absolutely adorable!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Jamie Rose said...

Aw these pictures turned out great and your polka dot skirt is adorable on you. Congratulations on your graduation!

Marlen said...

ooo prom, i can't wait to see how your dress looked! and goodbyes are always awful, but how excited are you to go to college?! it's literally the best time of your life. and haha i love your i love lucy lunchbox! too cute.

xo Marlen
Messages on a Napkin

01 09 10