Sunday, July 7, 2013

Beach Memories


Hello! My family went to Florida for a quick vacation a few weeks ago - it was heavenly. We ate dinner on the beach before taking family pictures and such. Both this top and skirt are from the store where I work, and the hat is Forever 21.





I miss the beach already!! We went to Seaside, which is my favorite place in the world. Has anyone else been there? It's so quaint and charming and wonderful. I want to go back!

Well, I'm off. Have a great week, everybody!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

THAT IS THE PERFECT BEACH OUTFIT! :)

~Jamie

Simona said...

Wonderful pictures Miranda! :)

Emma said...

Such a cute outfit! That location looks absolutely gorgeous & it sounds like you had a great time :)

Jamie Rose said...

Gorgeous beach pictures! It looks like you're having a great summer. I love this striped top you're wearing here. The cutouts in the back are such a pretty detail.

01 09 10