Thursday, June 19, 2014

Coffee Break






Just a little post before I run off to class and then to work. I wore this last week, so we snapped a few quick photos before I went to work. 

I actually did have a nice cup of coffee before taking these pictures, but then I was in such a hurry that we started cracking up about how I'm pretending to be calm and collected in these photos! I guess that happens sometimes, doesn't it? I don't think you would have liked to see pictures of me running around yelling and frantically grabbing my camera, purse, and phone.

The shorts, top, necklace, and bracelet (my new favorite accessory) are from Forever 21. Wow. The whole outfit...hmm! The ring was my high school class ring, but I still enjoy wearing it because it's unique and not one of the regular company ones. The flowers were a random gift from my boyfriend!

Well, I'm off to slave away in class, though I wish I could just sit and have another cup of coffee. Do any of you ever laugh at the difference between how you look on your blog and how you are in real life?

8 comments:

Justine Prabucki said...

I love that the bow necklace matches your pants! Also your boyfriend is so sweet to just randomly get you flowers. I also laugh sometimes because if I have nowhere to go during the day then I usually try to stay in sweats as long as possible. My outfit pictures and what I wear out while doing things though isn't different but it does make me laugh because I definitely think bloggers portray themselves always a bit differently then how they are in real life.

Marlen said...

I definitely have days where I look like a total shlub haha so my readers would proooobably not even recognize me. But we can't be on all the time! And love those shorts :)

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Jamie said...

You're a good actress; you look very relaxed! Love your bracelet!!

I've definitely felt the conflict of appearing happy online when my personal life was a huge mess. Even though my blog was my safe place to be myself, it felt good when my mom said I could share what was going on with our family so I could ask for prayer. :)

~Jamie

Sampada said...

How sweet of your boyfriend! Those flowers are lovely ...
Love this sweet look! Easy to throw together, but still delivers :)

sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

Simona said...

Miranda, you are so beautiful ♥

Nathan Moy said...

Coffee by the window, how sweet, and hun you are super gorgeous!!!! LOVE LITTLE GOLD POCKET WATCH! Cutest name! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Please check out my recent COLLABORATION WITH CLARKS SHOES ENGLAND! Shot at a cool Shoreditch London graffiti backdrop, please do tell me what you think! #PROVOKED #TheProvokerXClarks

xx The Provoker
http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/06/the-provoker-x-clarks.html

budgetbrunettes said...

Very pretty!! I love your bow necklace

http://budgetbrunettes.blogspot.ca

Arden said...

These pictures are so absolutely gorgeous! xx

TOPCOAT

01 09 10