Monday, June 23, 2014

Farmer's Market








I wish I had a huge fan like this handy right now. It's been raining, the temperature has been up around the 90s, and I'm required to wear long pants for class...but I only have a week left before I can go back to the comfort of skater skirts!

My family went to this local farmer's market that opens in town during the summer. It's so fun to walk around the booths, listen to music, and enjoy the atmosphere. We brought home tamales, kettle corn, and some locally brewed iced coffee (I'm drinking it right now. It's addicting).

This top is from Target (I love the lace in the back - not too sheer), the shorts are from Forever 21, and the bag is Jessica Simpson. I've really been loving her stuff lately - I have this bag, a seersucker dress, some heels, and a few other things of hers that I've gotten on sale, and they're great!

Well, my iced coffee is gone...so that means I have to get going and start my day.

Are there any local places you guys like to go to during the summer? 

7 comments:

Marlen said...

your school makes you were long pants? that's so mean during the summer, haha. and i'm loving that purse- jessica simpson really does have a great sense of style. i love that pop of bright color against the tan!

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

LEJA said...

I love your outfit and your photos- you look so sweet. There isn't much stuff you can visit in our town. Wish to check out my blog.
Leja

justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

Justine Prabucki said...

I love the back of that shirt! Its a cute outfit for a farmers market! I love going to any outdoor events during summer really, festivals, movies in the park, concerts in the park, pretty much park things.

Jamie said...

Seriously, you have the best smile!!

~Jamie

Arden said...

Your top is so cute! xx

TOPCOAT

pukimatok said...

your top is beautiful! <3

Alexandra Marie said...

This is so cute! Love the shot with the fan! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog- I am now following! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

01 09 10