Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Love






Why, you may ask, am I dressed for fall in the middle of June in the south? Well, although it's about 80 degrees outside, the Biology summer class that I'm taking this month is located in a freezing cold classroom.

Another question may be...why haven't I blogged in almost a year?! That's a good question, actually...I started my first year of college in the fall (majoring in Apparel Design!) and just couldn't find a good way to blog consistently. I hope I can stay on track throughout the summer and into next school year. Please bear with me! I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogging.

This sweater is from Forever 21, though lots of people think it's from J. Crew. Fine with me! The polka dot shirt is also from Forever 21. My jeans are from Old Navy, my purse is Jessica Simpson (I'd been using a brown satchel for so long...it was time for an update and a pop of color!) and my shoes are from Nordstrom. The glasses are from the store where I work. I decided that pink tortoiseshell glasses were a must! Maybe they'll help me be more studious in class...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So glad to see you back! :)

~Jamie

01 09 10