Thursday, July 17, 2014

Life in Detail #1

So in efforts to diversify my blog, I've decided to start doing a few posts now and again about things about myself - things I enjoy doing, things I collect, even just decorations around my room.

So for my first post, I'd like to share my hobby of painting! I mostly do little signs with words because I enjoy fitting the words into the space I have on the canvas. Everything is done freehand, and while some of the phrases are from around the internet, I make my own layout and "font."

I haven't really considered at Etsy shop or anything (namely because I'm rather amateur at this) but it has been suggested to me by a few people that I should. So if your heart just can't live without one of these, or you want something specific made, comment or email me and I'd be happy to arrange to make something for you!








So there you go! A little detail about me. (And yes, that is my family in the last photo. We're normal, I promise...)

Which one is your favorite?
 

6 comments:

Teryn said...

You're paintings are so very adorable!! GAH- the whale is still my absolute favorite! And the family picture is perfect for that frame! :D

Eleanor Rose said...

Oh this is a lovely blog series, it'll be great to hear more about you.
These are amazing, you should totally get an etsy shop, I'd definitely buy one! I love the coffee one and the Doctor Who one - I usually find quotes as decorations a bit cheesy but these are so cute!

Elesaurus

Jamie said...

The Doctor Who one is so neat!!!

~Jamie

Jamie Rose D. said...

Aw these are really cute! I love the coffee one!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Berry The Blue said...

Hi, thank you so much for visiting my blog :) I absolutely love your room decoration, good job! :)

The Hearabouts said...

Love the Doctor Who inspired one!! <3. You are really talented!

Hugs,
S&E
www.thehearabouts.com/

01 09 10