Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Peek at the Apartment






Here they are - a few obligatory apartment photos (plus that one Snapchat photo haha)! Classes started last week and I've been trying to get my room organized in my free time!

Yes, my room has a mirror wall. I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it! I put a sheer curtain over one section, and I like the way it looks. We'll see what happens with the rest! I'm also working on an inspiration wall above my desk...pictures of that as soon as I get it finished!

I'm getting into my Textile Design, Apparel Construction, and Fashion Illustration classes - I'm really excited to be learning the skills of the trade! I'll be back with pictures of what I've been doing in class and such, and some outfit posts once I get things sorted.

Have a lovely week, everyone!

5 comments:

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

That's adorable and comfortable!Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

Kezzie said...

It's SOOOOO nice!!!! Our student places are grotty in the UK by comparison! And. TARDIS. poster- beyond coool!!!! (I am thinking of dressing as a TARDIS to the next fancy dress party I go to...You've seen my dalek dress right...?)
xx

Amy said...

what a great/girly space! love the pillows!
coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

Teryn said...

It looks so great!! Love how cozy it looks!
Miss you tons!
xo, Teryn
The Rucksack Diaries (http://www.diariesofarucksack.com/)

Justine Prabucki said...

I love the way you've decorated! Id feel kinda iffy about a wall mirror also but I like the idea of putting up curtains even sheer ones.
Justine
http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

01 09 10