Thursday, August 14, 2014

Anniversary









Well, I'm officially to the point where I'm posting way after we take the pictures. I don't see that as a bad thing like some people do, but it's happening because I'm about to go back to college this week, and have been distracted by a lot of things!

Saying goodbye to friends is hard. It's so strange to think that I'll once again be communicating by text and FaceTime instead of getting coffee or having sleepovers. I'm really excited for school, though. We've all made plans to visit each other, so I know it'll be fine!

I wore this outfit when my boyfriend, Lan, took me out to dinner for our two year anniversary! I've had this Forever 21 dress all summer and haven't worn it because it needed a slip underneath it - but I ended up finding one at H&M a few days before. Phew! I'm wearing my Unearth Jewelry bracelets, and my new Cynthia Rowley shoes...I loooove them. They were originally about $129, but I got them on sale for $27! That's my kind of deal.

Well this may be my last post before going to school - I'm a bit nervous for my blog changing. Since my talented mother will no longer be able to take my pictures, it means I'll be taking them myself! So we'll see how that works out. It'll be interesting since I freak out when anyone sees us shooting pictures. It'll be even weirder with a tripod...

But I am also excited! I'm going to decorate my apartment and start a sewing class and more art classes! I think I have one more post before then, but change is coming soon, whether I want it or not! Are any of you changing scenery soon?

5 comments:

Kezzie said...

Oooh, pretty dress, you look made for summer!!! I am also so behind in posts!! I celebrated my 1st wedding anniversary at the weekend and still hadn't got around to posting silly photo fro our honeymoon (STILL never got around to posting any of those either!)

Funny, you talk of changes of scenery, I've been doing it for tge last 3 weeks! I'm in Croatia at the moment on a beautiful island in the Adriatic sea but going back to the mainland tomorrow, then onto another island, the onto a city!!! X

Jamie said...

That dress is so pretty! And good luck to your upcoming plans and school!

~Jamie

Teryn said...

SO lovely! This dress is amazing on you! Can't wait to see you very soon!
Love,
Teryn The Rucksack Diaries (http://www.diariesofarucksack.com/)

Rebekah Bradford said...

Wow, the deal you got on those shoes is... so amazing. I love on sale shoes so much. Anyways, hope all goes well at school--I leave next weekend for school :( Oh! And congrats on your anniversary!

Jamie Rose D. said...

I moved back home from school this summer so I had a bit of a change of scenery. Or a change back! You'll be fine taking pictures with the tripod. I did it at school!
Anyway, I absolutely love this dress. It looks gorgeous on you!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

01 09 10