Friday, August 1, 2014

So I Threw a Disney Princess Party...














So...I threw a Disney Princess Moon Jump party. It was only natural to begin the end of summer this way!

I had thought of the idea months ago and really wanted to make it happen - and it finally did! Some of my friends came over dressed up as Nala, Rapunzel, Snow White, Cinderella, and Anna! I, of course, was Princess Leia, since she is technically Disney now...I couldn't help it. I even gave a teddy bear an Ewok costume!

We jumped and played around all afternoon, went to pick up a pizza in our costumes, and ended the night with watching Tangled! It was a wonderful day all around. I love these girls! I'd like to give a shout out to Teryn (Nala) from The Rucksack Diaries and Maggie (Rapunzel) from FantasticMagical on Youtube! My friends are the coolest.

Well I'm about to leave for the beach - but I've got a lot of posts lined up, so I'm pretty excited! I hope everyone has a magical day...and may the Force be with you!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

You were Princess Leia! Perfection!!!

~Jamie

Kezzie said...

How fun!!!! You look utterly beautiful as Leia x

Justine Prabucki said...

This is the most adorable thing ever! I always have great ideas for themed parties ( I love themed everything) but never follow through.
Justine
http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

Rebekah Bradford said...

Oh my gosh . . . I want to throw a Disney Princess party now!

Teryn said...

I'm so glad you posted these! And that jumping picture continues to be my favorite (There's always that one friend...that friend is me :D)!
Thanks for the shout-out, love! I want to do this all over again!
"I love you like xo",
Teryn
The Rucksack Diaries

01 09 10