Sunday, September 7, 2014

Blue on Blue








It's pretty easy to tell that blue, especially navy, is one of my favorite colors. I wear it all the time, usually with red, black, or gray. These two blues together made me very happy! Both are from Forever 21, of course. I really like putting two shades of the same color together.

I apologize for the graininess of some of these pictures. But soon I will have Photoshop! Huzzah! I've been trying to find time to take more pictures, but it's been raining. I'll probably add some more photos of my apartment and of what I've been doing lately.

That's really all for today...sometimes there's not much to write about! I've got some homework to do, and I've picked up knitting again, so I'll probably work on that with some Netflix. Have a good Sunday, everyone!

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Love your top! You wear it very well!

~Jamie

Linda B said...

You wear blue so well, so it's fitting that it's your favorite color :)
Such a cute and classy outfit. Love the white tennies with this ensemble, those were a good choice!
Knitting and Netflix eh? Sounds like a super cozy night in - I'll probably join you on the Netflix part haha

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Teryn said...

So lovely! The blue on blue is very complementary! Great post, Mda!
xo, Teryn
The Rucksack Diaries

Kezzie said...

It's good you like blue because it suits you!!! This outfit is cute looks v cool too! X

Jamie Rose D. said...

I love navy blue too! I enjoy that it's both a color and a neutral - if that makes any sense. These two shades of blue look great together. Such a cute dotted top!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Kat said...

i love love love your outfit! your blouse is so cute :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Aimee said...

Fab outfit, love your blouse! xx

The Belle Narrative

Kathleen Harper said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and following! I’m now following you back on GFC. If you’d also like to follow each other on Bloglovin, follow me and I’ll follow right back :)
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

Justine Prabucki said...

That sounds like a lovely Sunday! I really like that combo its simple but chic plus who doesn't love some polka dots!
Justine
http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

01 09 10