Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Calling!




 





It was a hair-slicked-back-in-a-headband kind of day.

I took these pictures when it was still blisteringly hot outside and you couldn't go anywhere without sweating. Ugh. But now there's a faint chill in the air and it's even been down into the 50s and 60s! I love this weather the most...it just feels and smells like Halloween!

I wore this outfit to class and decided that I needed my Betsey Johnson phone purse to go with it...and of course I couldn't pass up taking some talking-on-the-fake-phone pictures! I mean, how could I? The skirt and bralette are from where I work at home, and the top is from Anthropologie.

Well I've got some fun plans for this weekend that I need to get started on, so I'll leave the post at that - not much else to say! Thank you for your sweet comments on my apartment! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!


5 comments:

Kezzie said...

Ahrgh, that phone bag is amaxing!!!! I love it!!!! And it actually has a receiver!!! X

Jamie said...

The phone purse is just so darling! Your post title is very clever, too. ;)

~Jamie

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your skirt is seriously gorgeous, and oh my gosh - that phone bag!!! Betsey makes such amazing bags! <3

xo
Lost in the Haze

Jamie Rose D. said...

I can't wait for 50 and 60 degree temperatures! Fall is the best. You look super cute here with your hair styled like this. I'm loving that pretty top too.

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

CiCi Marie said...

Why not wear your hair back when your face is so lovely! And what an amazing bag - and the best prop for blog outfit photos ever?? CC x

01 09 10