Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Florals. Always.








Hello!

As I'm sure you have figured out, florals take up about a third of my closet. The other two thirds go to stripes and polka dots. I got the shorts and tank top at Forever 21, and the shirt is thrifted.

As I mentioned in my last post, I have made even MORE changes! The layout is again a bit different, and the links at the top work now! 

I started a (very small, very lonely haha) Instagram for the blog, so I'd love for you to follow me! And even if you don't, I'm really just enjoying posting little random things. It's fun! I was also contacted about advertising, so there is come cool stuff to look at now too. 
The links are on the side of the page. >>>

I went on a photo assignment early this morning for a school magazine I work for, and am now super tired. We were photographing at an elementary school, so I'm desperately hoping I don't get sick.

Well I need to down my coffee and get going- have a wonderful day, everyone!

Oh! P.S. I'm going to a Halloween party this weekend and I cannot WAIT to share my costume...

6 comments:

Kezzie said...

Ha, you are so going to get ill surrounded by snotty kids!!! I spent my life fending off colds!! Your wardrobe sounds like mine, with the odd novelty print too!!
Your blog is looking pretty!!! X

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Dear I must say I adore this combo!
Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

Danielle said...

love the shorts!

xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

Jamie said...

The shorts are adorable! Love the Instagram--I'm now following!

~Jamie

Justine Prabucki said...

I love the new look! So cute! Ive only had my layout for about 9 months but am thinking of doing something new! I always think that when I'm around little kids, "Hope I don't get sick". Its not paranoia really, I always get sick after seeing my nephew the few times a year I get to travel back home. Always without fail I get sick after babysitting.
Justine
http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

Madame Galiash said...

lovely your shorts!!! :)

01 09 10