Sunday, October 5, 2014

Mixing It Up









Mixing prints is one of my favorite things to do. Well, I guess I don't do it too often, and I'm no expert, but I do love mixing florals and dots or stripes. 

This is one of my favorite outfits - I just love the colors and the whole look is very me. Also, have I mentioned that my shoes are Crocs? (Oh, the shame.) But you'd never know, right? I got them on sale at DSW and get compliments on them all the time. The rest of the outfit is from Forever 21, of course.

In other news, I'm fostering a one-eyed kitten for a week or so until she moves to her new home! I'll probably do a short post on her, she's just too precious.

Until then, have a great weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Flipping love that I Love Lucy tin!!!!

Awwww, yes, I want to hear about the kitty! I love kitties! :)

~Jamie

Kezzie said...

Oooh, Kitty!
The crocs are lovely- they don't look like crocs. I have fake crocs that look like crocs I wear when camping or just to put stuff outside quickly at home!
The whole outfit is super adorable and so pretty!
By the way, I think you'll like my current post...x

Eleanor Rose said...

I don't usually mix prints too often myself but looks gorgeous! That bag/lunchbox is absolutely amazing.

Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
YouTube - Eleanor Rose

Laura said...

skirt is so pretty!

Jessica Cai said...

You look stunning! Love the polka dots and floral combo! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

StylizedLuxe
Instagram

xo Jess

Jasmine Rabuñal Barrientos said...

Great print combo! Love the sleeveless blouse, polka dot is one of my favorite prints. Looking forward to your post on that kitten.

Jasmine x
For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

Tesa Jurjaševič said...

nice post!

Amanda said...

This outfit is wonderful, the floral and polka dot combo is perfection.

Little Lady Little City

01 09 10