Saturday, October 18, 2014

Oops, My Fangirl is Showing











I knew I had to have this shirt when I saw it at Target. I mean, everyone knows Episode V is the best, right? My jeans are from Old Navy (on sale for $9. Yes). I shot these pictures last week some time, and then I saw that Jamie from Petite Panoply posted a very similar outfit with Star Trek! I thought it was funny that we were twinning in geeky shirts.

I went to a Disney villain halloween party last night - SO much fun! I'm going to do a post about my makeup (I am in no way a makeup tutorial master) and then my costume closer to Halloween!

These last few days have just been really good. Do you ever have those days where everything goes right and you're thankful for what you have and the sun is shining and the weather is nice? I've been having a few of those days. And I hope all of you have, too! 

Speaking of thankfulness, I really appreciate everyone who takes the time to visit me here. I know my blog is small, but I really don't mind because I get to connect with you awesome people! Have a wonderful day, everyone!

3 comments:

Kezzie said...

Your blog is great!!! I love visiting! All the more knowing you are a Who fan too! Oooh, I am cosplaying Clara again today!!! Hee, heee, and BEFORE the episode shows tonight- yes I am that sad that I looked in the preview last week so Clara and I could match!

This t-shirt is so cool!!! I love Star Wars too- I must get my R2D2 handbag out- has been too long!!!
x

Jamie said...

Perfection! I love that top; Empire is a flawless film, isn't it!!!!???!! :D

Looking forward to seeing your Disney Villain Halloween outfit!

~Jamie

Jessica Cai said...

Love your awesome graphic tee! Such a great look!

StylizedLuxe
Instagram

xo Jess

01 09 10