Thursday, October 9, 2014

Social Media, New Blog Design, and a One-Eyed Kitten







Well, here she is! Beautiful Luna, the one eyed kitten. We have several stray Mama cats around our apartment, and my neighbor is involved in finding homes for their kittens. We fostered this baby for a week or so. We originally thought she was a boy, so we named her Zuko - but then changed it to Luna! We're pretty sure she was just born without one eye - and she does fine without it! Animals never let disabilities or imperfections stop them from anything...I think we could learn from that!

Luna is now at her new home with a family that has a one eyed dog! She has been rather unimaginatively renamed "Winky"...but I'll let it slide because they're taking good care of her.

In other news, as the title of this post states, I have done some redesigning to the blog! The old header was always supposed to be temporary. I like this a lot better! I have pages at the top now, but they're not up and running yet.

I made a Pinterest account for my blog, too! I'd really love for you to check it out and follow me - I'd love to follow y'all too. If you hover over a picture on my blog, you can Pin it now!


I am also planning on making an Instagram for the blog. Let me know if you'd be interesting in seeing that!

That's all for today! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday and a great weekend.


6 comments:

Jamie said...

LUNA IS SO CUTE. I'm glad she's in a good home. :)

Wonderful new blog design; I like your new header! I can't wait to pin some of my pictures now, too! Here's a link to my Pinterest account in case you want to check it out. :)

http://www.pinterest.com/jamieterry321/

~Jamie

Kezzie said...

Awwww Luna is cute!!! I like your header too!!!
I can only really see out of one eye properly and manage just fine too so Luna and I would get on well! On the plus side, at least Winky is still a Harry Potter name! X

Eleanor Rose said...

Love the new blog design and oh my what a gorgeous little kitten! Loved the pirate snapchat - so cute and it made me laugh.

I'm at http://elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com / https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12399521 & https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFW7hM80-l8Y5WnJjBn2i5A

Jessica Cai said...

Aww what a sweetheart!! Love these pics! Thanks for visiting my blog dear, I'm your newest follower :)

StylizedLuxe
Instagram

xo Jess

Helen G said...

aww she's so cute!

from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

Arden Rubens (TOPCOAT) said...

Soooo cute!!! xx

TOPCOAT

01 09 10