Thursday, October 23, 2014

Weekend Wear









I don't have much time today, so I'll just keep it short! I'm going on a trip this weekend and I have to get out the door. These pictures aren't the best, but I figured I'd post them anyway. I discovered this pretty new spot around the ruins - isn't it strange that you can go somewhere so many times but still miss something?

This dress is from Nordstrom, the socks are from Forever 21, and the boots are thrifted. Oh and I decided to wait until Halloween to show my costume - I'll be home for Halloween, so my mom can take some awesome pictures of it (a break from the tripod! Huzzah!)

That's all for now - have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Kezzie said...

You look very pretty and the pieces seperately are nice but together, the look is fun!x

01 09 10