Friday, November 21, 2014

A Bit of Light Reading







It's almost Thanksgiving break! A lot of my classes have just stopped meeting, so I have more time off in my schedule for these last few days. 

Yesterday I actually had time to go to Barnes & Noble to get coffee and find a book to read. It was GLORIOUS. I found The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling on sale, and started reading...yeah I bought it and have read about 200 pages already. She is the queen of sharp, witty, descriptive sentences. Aah.

I'm trying to catch up on articles I need to write, projects I need to finish, and, today, a photo assignment I need to go shoot. Tonight my school is having a huge bonfire on the quad! My family is coming into town, so it'll be nice to have them there.

Have a good weekend and happy Thanksgiving!



2 comments:

Kezzie said...

That phone necklace is superbly adorable!!!! I also rather like that bag.
Oooh, tell us all about your thanksgiving when it happens!!!

xx

Natalia | Fashioned by Love said...

Enjoy the weekend! Hope it all goes as planned! Beautiful outfit! x

01 09 10