Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Much Needed Break







Going home for fall break has many benefits (family, real food, Halloween), but I personally get to enjoy having my professional photographer mother take pictures for me. It's SUCH a nice change from lugging the tripod out before class!

I wore this to church right before going back to school. My shirt is thrifted, the jeans are Old Navy, and the sweater, bag, and boots are Forever 21. Oh, and the phone case was 75 cents at Michael's, which was pretty random and cool.

On another note, look! Do you see those tiny earrings? Yep! I can finally wear them! My six months are up. I feel like such an adult. It's so silly. 

I have a fashion illustration presentation and an art history test today. Yikes. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Good luck! :)

I love your outfit; it' looks so professional but very relaxed at the same time! :)

~Jamie

Kezzie said...

Ooh, I DO like your sweater! It's such a nice colour (I used to HATE yellow but thanks to seeing it in blogs over the last 5 years of reading fashion blogs, I now love Mustard and indeed I bought a new pair of mustard tights today! I bet it's nice to be home and your Mum is great! My Mum is always willing to take blog shots for me when I see her but she's not a pro and only takes one or two!
Thanks for the nice comment- YAY, I hope you can come to London and it would be wonderful to meet you! I'd happily show you around!
Oh and I want to know what you thought of Doctor Who this week. Were you surprised about Missy? I was majorly unimpressed! I'll say no more just in case you haven't watched it yet. Spoilers!x

Imogen said...

Love this top, the colour is amazing. I have liked the colour for ages and just bought my first cardigan in it.

abigailalicex said...

Lovely photos!

http://www.abigailalicex.com

Jamie Rose D. said...

Aw this is such a cute and classic look. I love the cropped sweater layered over a button-down. Very cute! That yellow color is so sunny and cheerful!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

01 09 10