Friday, January 2, 2015

Here's to the New Year










Well, it's been quite a while! I kind of fell off the wagon near finals week, and haven't had my computer during break. I'd like to keep posting this new year, so we'll see how well that goes! 

These pictures were taken a while ago, back when everything was green (it's basically brown now, no snow here), but I never got around to posting it. The top and skirt are from Forever 21, the bag is Jessica Simpson, and the shoes are thrifted.

I'm looking forward to checking in on everyone's blogs and posting more during the semester! Have a happy new year, everyone.

6 comments:

Kezzie said...

Wow, don't you loook prettty!!! I love the outfit and yay, I look forward to more posting from you (and you totally need to get involved with TARDIS Tuesday!!!!) x

Jamie said...

Love that skirt! Can't wait to see more posts from you, I'm still so happy that you returned this past year! <3

~Jamie

Sampada said...

You look great! Love the cropped top :)
I look forward to your posts in 2015. I wish to be a bit more regular with my blogging as well!

sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

Kezzie said...

Ok, so you need to wear something Doctor-WHo themed (this can be VERY tenuous!)- TARDIS blue (basically any bright or navy blue), an outfit inspired by a companion or Doctor (long stripy scarf, tank top, cricket jumper). In fact you could TOTALLY say this is a Clara outfit (you could base it on the navy blue blazer and blue patterned dress she wears) the shoes, tights, skatery skirt, are totally Ms Oswin. Or you could wear all grey=Weeping angels, spots on a skirt, stripes on top= dalek, etc etc. Any sort of Clara-ish looking outfit would do or Rose etc!
If you want to look at my past ones, here's the links or

Then you need to add a link to www.myclosetcatalogue.com to your post and visit Maricel who set up TARDIS Tuesday and add your link to her inlinks feature. It runs for a week so you don't need to do it ON Tuesday. It's a very new blog hop so she's keen to develop it!!x
Anymore questions, just ask me!x
xx

Kezzie said...

TARDIS Tuesday
Sorry, here's the link

Rebekah Bradford said...

Oooh, I didn't have my computer during break either :/ Not fun. Anyways, adorable outfit and I LOVE that skirt!

01 09 10